Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sarah Wedding Makeup - Portland Oregon

Sarah is one of those people who has no idea how gorgeous they are. She is also my wonderful sister-in-law. I was so so happy to be able to do her wedding makeup, and honestly... it was too easy. She's a natural beauty!

These pictures are courtesy of Bryan Rupp Photography. I sent him a quick email asking for a few pictures of Sarah, and he sent me three whole DVDs full of beautiful photos all wrapped in such pretty packaging! It felt like Christmas. Thank you so much, Bryan & Leah. Just looking at these gorgeous photos make my heart so happy!



Sewing the edge around Sarah's veil made me feel like I'd be permanently cross-eyed afterwards, but oh boy, was it worth it! Look at that glowing smile!


Love you Shmoops!
This last photo just looks so frothy and yummy, I had to post it! If I ever write a book about makeup, I'd make this the cover.


See more amazing wedding pictures on Bryan's blog: (click below)

No comments:

Post a Comment